Here’s hoping that today goes a little better than yesterday! It’s one day closer to the weekend than yesterday, so it’s already better. This morning started off with a very painful wake-up, you know those mornings where every cell in your body screams for more sleep as the alarm goes off. Today was my second to last 1 hour morning commute, so I’m looking forward to a little more sleep in my future.
As I forced my half asleep self into the kitchen for coffee and to pack up my meals for the day, my step dad asked me a question that made me very sad.
“When do you find time to run?”
“I don’t. Only on Tuesdays and Fridays.”
“Oh, that’s no good.”
I feel silly when I look back at all the mornings I have grumbled about waking up to run. I would pretty much have given anything to have been able to stretch my legs and get some endorphins on this cool morning. After the last few days of rain, it’s probably so nice out for running! I want to really try to not take for granted the time I do have to run, and enjoy it as much as I can.
Today consists of work, class, picking up some more crafts to replace what Tess chewed up the other day, and PACKING! That’s right, the time has come, picking up the moving truck tomorrow after work and getting the keys to the apartment I will be sharing with Ryan. J
I’m looking forward to leaving campus before the sun goes down tonight, maybe going to bed early, finally running tomorrow, and the hard work and excitement this weekend holds. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment