- It's too cold (cry baby Kate)
- I'm tired and lazy
- I have too much homework (like 4,848,725 MMPI-2 profiles to write)
Buuut I did manage to run 6 miles on Saturday and felt pretty awesome after that. 6 is the longest distance I have run since November or something, so these long training runs are overdue. Now I just need to convince myself to start speed work. Eck.
A few more things:
- Bikram yoga is awesome. I've been twice so far (tomorrow will be class #3) and am loving it. I even bought those super short/tight yoga shorts and didn't care how my thighs looked in the mirror.
- I am very much looking forward to drinking wine tonight and going to Columbus this weekend :)
- I am really sick of writing MMPI-2 profiles, they are such a pain.
- Hello to my darling Amanda who is know following. Your cute blog inspired me to update mine a little bit!
We must be in the same boat! I recently ran 5 miles, my longest since November. I don't care how 'warm' people say it is this year it's still been a dreary winter.
ReplyDeleteI also have some wine for tonight!
Thanks for the comments, Holly! Though I would never wish this lack of motivation on any runner, it is nice to know I'm not the only one struggling with this weather! Are you training for any upcoming races?
ReplyDelete