I also already learned not to be so hard on myself. I was weighing myself daily (even though we only submit weights once a week), and was discouraged with the very little progress being made. Hello Kate, you're not going to drop 5 pounds overnight. This discouragement lead to a little more cheating over the weekend than I intended on. So I think I need to be a little more intentional about planning out my weekends and what I want to splurge on.
That being said, I start my new waitressing job this weekend, and have no idea what my weekend schedule will be like. If I'm only given one night off a weekend, that will make my decision making a lot easier. Ugh having a full weekend off from work last week is amazing, I'm going to miss that.
Workouts for as far back as I can remember:
- Thursday: Bike and Barre (30 minute Barre workout, 45 minute cycling)
- Friday: Elliptical/Uphill treadmill walking at the lame apartment gym
- Saturday: 1 mile with the running group, 2.75 miles with Ryan after
- Sunday: Cardio Dance and yoga
- Monday: REST (aka 12 hour work/class day, no time for workout)
- Tuesday: Crossfit style workout at the gym with Ryan
- Wednesday: 4 mile run/walk
Tonight there is a new class at the gym called So You Think You Can Dance and I can not wait to try it! Another Crossfit style workout after that.
And finally, the weigh-in.
Starting Weight: 145.6
Week 1: 143.2
Total Lost: 2.4 <--- after all my stressing out, I'm very happy with that. And if I can stay consistently around 2 pounds a week, I will not only reach but exceed my goal of 10-15 pounds in 8 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment