I'm sitting on the couch watching Criminal Minds (I <3 Derek Morgan), trying to figure out the answer to that question.
Yesterday was Amanda's bachelorette party. I left a little before 1:00 and drove down to the Maid of Honor's house where we enjoyed some beer, wine, jello shots, and snacks before heading out to dinner at Buca Di Beppo. We were seated at "The Grotto" table, which was introduced by the hosts to everyone who walked past our table. Needless to say there was a lot of cheering and such every time new people walked past.
The ladies at "The Grotto"
After a delicious dinner of Eggplant Parm and fettucini alfredo, we headed off to prowl the bars of the Arena District. It was such a blast, and despite the number of beverages I consumed, I was still the sober girl in the group (thank you fettucini), which is a very good thing because I had some big plans for today.
The Bride-to-be and I at the dueling piano bar
Those big plans consisted of researching my paper due next week and running. Researching lasted about 10 minutes and turned into a much needed nap instead. I'm okay with that ;)
After my glorious nap I headed to Pintrest for some running motivation, pinned a few good quotes to an Inspiration board, then laced up the sneakers. I had my heart set on 10 miles, but didn't know if that would happen given my drink choices last night and my lunch of randomly eating every carb I could find in the apartment.
But what do you know, 10 miles was accomplished! I was on the Towpath and stopped both times I passed the Boston stop for a bathroom break and a water bottle fill, but besides that I only stopped at the 5 mile turn around to scarf a few chomps, and at 8.5ish for a few seconds when I got another weird left collarbone pain. Still have no idea what that is, but had NO cramps this run, Yay!
Okay my DVRed episode ended a few minutes ago so I'll take that as a cue to get my tired body into bed. Ry Guy isn't home tonight :( so I hope there are no creepy apartment noises tonight! I miss my papa bear <3
Goodnight!



No comments:
Post a Comment